Congratulations! Now you need to get Jamie set up, she will love it. I am so glad I will be able to have a little peek at you. Don't forget to leave comments as you snoop around. There is an old saying in blogger land " If you want to get comments, you must leave comments."
LuAnn told me how to get to your new blog.....yaaaa!! I will see if I can still figure out to invite someone to my blog. It is good to 'see' you here. I miss you all so far up north. Love ya, Danna
Ah Andrea, I think you already know too much about your Aunt Shonnie. You're so easy to talk to sometimes I forget and say way too much. Like most of my sisters, I mean all of my sisters. Your baby is soo cute, and your such a good Mother.
it is Sunday afternoon here in Arizona....we are back from church and will be leaving pretty soon to go over to shellys house for dinner. I thought we'd see more of you on this thing. Love ya Danna
ps what do you mean we talk tooooo much.....us....i know we do but it is so much fun to visit together.
Congratulations! Now you need to get Jamie set up, she will love it. I am so glad I will be able to have a little peek at you. Don't forget to leave comments as you snoop around. There is an old saying in blogger land " If you want to get comments, you must leave comments."
ReplyDeleteLuAnn told me how to get to your new blog.....yaaaa!!
ReplyDeleteI will see if I can still figure out to invite someone to my blog.
It is good to 'see' you here.
I miss you all so far up north.
Love ya, Danna
I'm here! I can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteI would love to get to know my aunt Shonnie better!
ReplyDeleteChels, I just have nothing to say. At least today.
ReplyDeleteAh Andrea, I think you already know too much about your Aunt Shonnie. You're so easy to talk to sometimes I forget and say way too much. Like most of my sisters, I mean all of my sisters.
ReplyDeleteYour baby is soo cute, and your such a good Mother.
I can't find my way, it gets so dark and cold...
ReplyDeleteJust kiding.
ReplyDeleteHello mom! Im excited to read your blog!
ReplyDeleteit is Sunday afternoon here in Arizona....we are back from church and will be leaving pretty soon to go over to shellys house for dinner. I thought we'd see more of you on this thing.
ReplyDeleteLove ya Danna
ps what do you mean we talk tooooo much.....us....i know we do but it is so much fun to visit together.
Start with a list. It's easy and you don't have to think to much about it.
ReplyDeleteI give up!
ReplyDeleteok let's give this another try.
ReplyDeletelooser
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to send Diane $100.00 as soon as you can.
ReplyDelete